One of the best ways to guarantee accuracy is to use a crosscut sled. This sled can easily handle panels up to 24″ in width. Our version has a unique dual-runner system that eliminates any side-to-side movement. The sled also features a zero-clearance insert to help prevent chipout, a fence extension to support extra-long workpieces, and a sliding stop block with a cursor for repeatable cuts.
- 6 printable (digital) pages of step-by-step instructions.
- More than 15 full-color photos and illustrations.
- Setup instructions and tips from our shop.
- Retail sources for hardware and supplies.
- Shop-tested guarantee from the editors of Woodsmith and ShopNotes magazines.