Trash Can Shed Plans
Trash can sheds are a great way to hide your garbage cans during the week when they are hanging out in the back yard. With this design you can push the trash can inside the enclosure during the week and simply raise the lid of the shed when you want to toss trash away. When trash day arrives, you open the front door of the shed and wheel the bin to the curb.
In this 13 page build package, I walk you through how to build a trash can enclosure that is 81″ wide, 46″ deep, and 57-1/4″ tall. It’s a great solution to hiding your city issued trash cans during the week when they are just sitting in the back yard.
This project is built with material that is readily available at any of the major big box stores. The plan includes the following:
- A detailed list of raw materials, consumables, and quantities needed of each.
- Call outs of all the dimensions used.
- 19 detailed but easy to follow steps which walk you through the entire construction of the shed
- All assembly steps are color coded for easy tracking and understanding.
- Fully dimensioned CAD diagrams to eliminate any guess work
In addition to the plans I have also provided a summary video of the build for free on my YouTube channel found HERE.
Once you purchase the plan, you will immediately receive an email that includes a link to download the plan. If you do not see the email in your inbox then be sure to check your spam folder to see if it was sent there. If you run into any problems please email me at DIYWilkerson@gmail.com.