Folding Workbench Plans
When building shop projects my main design criteria is function. This folding work bench is just that. When needed, this sturdy little table drops down, the legs lower out, and its ready to go to work. When I’m done, it simply folds up and stows neatly on the wall and is nearly unnoticeable.
The top of the bench is customizable and when folded against the wall, you’re looking at just 6 inches of structure protruding from the wall space. Again, it’s hardly noticeable. This building plan completely walks you through all of the steps in detail on how to recreate this folding workbench. With the purchase of the plans you will receive the following:
- A detailed list of raw materials, consumables, and quantities needed of each.
- A color coded visual cut list of all the raw material.
- About 10 easy to follow detailed steps which walk you through the entire construction of the stand.
- Cut list overlaid onto standard lumber and is smartly dimensioned for minimal waste.
- All assembly steps are color coded for easy tracking and understanding.
- Fully dimensioned CAD diagrams to eliminate any guess work
I’ve also uploaded a short summary video to go along with this build and shared it on my YouTube channel found HERE.
Once you purchase the plan, you will receive an email that includes a link to download the plan immediately. If you do not see the email in your inbox then be sure to check your spam folder to see if it was sent there. If you run into any problems please email me at DIYWilkerson@gmail.com.