I have three options:
MDF Template Option:
- The template material is 1/4″ MDF. They are ready to go templates you can set on your board and use a router with a flush trim bit, to copy.
- The templates are cut using a CNC machine so every one is accurate.
- This order is mailed and comes with 11 ready to go templates.
- *Note: The rectangular pieces (for example the seat slats or the back stretcher) are not included as they are easily cut with the given dimensions from the included plans
Plastic Template Option:
- The second option is a plastic set of templates which is much cheaper to ship since it’s a thin, lightweight, flexible plastic called polystyrene. With these you would set the templates on your board, trace the shape, then cut out using a bandsaw or jigsaw. You could make the templates on any material of your choice.
- *Note: The rectangular pieces (for example the seat slats) are not included as they are easily cut with the given dimensions from the included plans
Digital Template Option:
- This is a PDF digital download that will allow you to print your own paper templates of the Adirondack Chair.
- These are created at a 1:1 ratio and you’ll receive a PDF that you can print yourself (Letter size print)
- With this printed option, you set the templates on your board, trace the shape, then cut out using a bandsaw or jigsaw. You could make the templates on any material of your choice.
- Not included: the rectangular pieces that are easily cut with the dimensions included with the attached plan (for example: seat slats, back support).
- This digital download is sent via email upon purchase.
They are intended to be used with the instructional YouTube video HERE showing the building process.
** sorry, international shipping for the physical templates is not available at this time
The entire plan is included in one PDF document. Most everyone will have a PDF reader installed on their computer already but if you do not you can use the free program Adobe Reader to view the plans. You can download Adobe Reader HERE. The checkout process for this plan uses PayPal. You can use major credit or debit cards through PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account. To purchase the plan follow the link below. After you purchase the plan you will receive an email receipt from me containing a link to download your plan. Make sure to check your inbox and spam filter for the receipt. If you do not receive the email within 10-15 minutes or encounter any problems please contact me.