I have two Folding Adirondack Chair Templates with these options:
Plastic Template Option:
- The second option is a plastic set of templates which is much cheaper to ship since it’s a thin, lightweight, flexible plastic called polystyrene. With these you would set the templates on your board, trace the shape, then cut out using a bandsaw or jigsaw. You could make the templates on any material of your choice.
- *Note: The rectangular pieces (for example the seat slats) are not included as they are easily cut with the given dimensions from the included plans
Digital Template Option:
- This is a PDF digital download that will allow you to print your own paper templates of the Adirondack Chair.
- These are created at a 1:1 ratio and you’ll receive a PDF that you can print yourself (Letter size print)
- With this printed option, you set the templates on your board, trace the shape, then cut out using a bandsaw or jigsaw. You could make the templates on any material of your choice.
- Not included: the rectangular pieces that are easily cut with the dimensions included with the attached plan (for example: seat slats, back support).
- This digital download is sent via email upon purchase.
How to make foldable Adirondack chair?
** Sorry, International shipping for the physical templates is not available at this time**
The entire plan is included in one PDF document. Most everyone will have a PDF reader installed on their computer already but if you do not you can use the free program Adobe Reader to view the Folding Adirondack Chair Templates or Plans. You can download Adobe Reader HERE. To purchase the plan follow the link below. After you purchase the plan you will receive an email receipt from me containing a link to download your plan. Make sure to check your inbox and spam filter for the receipt. If you do not receive the email within 10-15 minutes or encounter any problems please contact me.