Benchtop table saws are designed for rough-and-tumble work at a jobsite. But their compact size and low price make them attractive for woodworkers, too. Still, they do have some limitations. The small size of the saw table makes it nearly impossible to cut large workpieces — like plywood and MDF. And finding a place to put the saw can be a challenge. That’s where this station comes in. It provides a feature-packed home for your saw. And it extends to create a large work area to tackle almost any size workpiece. To top it off, the whole thing folds up into a compact package you can store in any corner of the garage or shop.
- 14 printable (digital) pages of step-by-step instructions
- More than 40 full-color photos, illustrations and exploded views
- Includes bonus plans for a rip fence and crosscut sled
- Materials list and cutting diagram
- Retail sources for project supplies