This handy workcenter is a great upgrade for any dovetail jig. For starters, by raising everything to a comfortable height, it’s easier to guide the router. Support bars help keep the workpieces square and positioned properly for accurate results. The handles double as fold-down “wings” and make a handy landing spot to dock your router. Once you build this workcenter, you’ll find that using your dovetail jig is a whole lot easier.
- 11 printable (digital) pages of step-by-step instructions
- 36 full-color photos, illustrations & exploded views
- Shop-tested tips and techniques
- Cutting diagram and materials list
- Retail sources for hardware and supplies