This mantel clock is a good example of the classic lines of the Arts & Crafts period. It incorporates a hand-made, ceramic tile that reflects the traditional use of stylized tile in Arts & Crafts design. The clock maintains a traditional look, but also takes advantage of more modern conveniences, like a quartz clock movement. And though screws are used for some of the joints, the screw holes are hidden by thin, end-grain plugs.
- 8 printable (digital) pages of step-by-step instructions
- More than 40 full-color photos, illustrations and exploded views
- Shop-tested tips and techniques ensure your success
- Cutting diagram and materials list
- Retail sources for project supplies