More storage is always handy, particularly for crafts that involve a lot of small parts and pieces. This handy craft center fills the bill. In storage and transport mode, it’s a compact package that’s easy to carry around by its comfortable handle. And when you’re ready to work, the four ample upper trays swing out above the large lower tray to put all the contents within easy reach. An optional stand raises it to a comfortable working height when you’re sitting in a chair. But the most interesting feature of this craft center is how the upper trays pivot out above the lower tray. As it turns out, this wasn’t really difficult to do. The secret is a series of solid-wood pivot bars joined to the trays with brass binding posts.
- 12 printable (digital) pages of shop-tested tips and techniques
- More than 60 full-color photos and illustrations and exploded views
- Cutting diagram and materials list
- Shop-tested tips ensure your success
- Retail sources for project supplies