We’re now onto Part 4 of my Outdoor Kitchen series! In this video, I’m going to show you how we framed and built an Outdoor Fireplace with wood storage. We then add cement backer board and stone work. Stay tuned as next week, we’ll add wiring and electrical for lighting and sound, and then following that, concrete countertops and more!
- Find Part 1 (building the deck) here: https://youtu.be/JI7j-zsRTAQ
- Find Part 2 (framing the roof) here: https://youtu.be/hGBXU47aLQk
- Find Part 3 (adding roofing) here: https://youtu.be/MeC0_KyROyg
Things I Used in This Project:
- ISOtunes Ear Protection: http://bit.ly/2YuZBtr https://bit.ly/2Cf6OXP
- Diablo General Purpose Blade: https://amzn.to/3bK8x62
- Stealth Mask Respirator: https://bit.ly/3pYLGrm
- Tough Built Kneepads: http://bit.ly/ToughBuilt_KneePads
- Crescent ShockForce Tape: https://amzn.to/3hlRlEK
- Crescent Chalk Line: https://amzn.to/2O2NLpD
At the end of this series, I’ll have a fully functional outdoor kitchen, with a fireplace, kitchen space and much more for outdoor living and entertaining. Be sure to watch the video above to check it out!
If you haven’t already, don’t forget to sign up at the top of this page for my newsletter so you don’t miss new projects!
(Most of the links listed above are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for supporting me in this way.)