Here we are at Part 6 of my Outdoor Kitchen build! In this video I’m showing you how to easily pour-in-place gorgeous concrete countertops, as well as how to install outdoor cabinets. Check out the video above to see how we did it.
And stay tuned as next week I’ll show you how to install rain water collection!
- Find Part 1 (building the deck) here: https://youtu.be/JI7j-zsRTAQ
- Find Part 2 (framing the roof) here: https://youtu.be/hGBXU47aLQk
- Find Part 3 (adding roofing) here: https://youtu.be/MeC0_KyROyg
- Find Part 4 (building an outdoor fireplace) here: https://youtu.be/uhM846crgCQ
- Find Part 5 (wiring tips and tricks) here: https://youtu.be/Tb-9F6zHLos
Thank you to these companies for sponsoring this video:
- Concrete Countertop Solutions: https://bit.ly/3vTPZbl
- Trex Outdoor Kitchens: https://bit.ly/2RYz0pt
- Smart Jars: https://bit.ly/3nH60gy
If you haven’t already, don’t forget to sign up at the top of this page for my newsletter so you don’t miss new projects!
(Most of the links listed above are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for supporting me in this way.)