New video! I have an interior doorway that needs upgrading, and I think a sliding barn style door is the perfect solution. In this video, I’m showing you how I built and installed a sliding barn door with a nice design from plywood and solid wood. Be sure to check out the video above to see the whole process.
Watch my other Barn Door video here: https://youtu.be/KhLFSgSjEqI
How to use a router to create line patterns: https://youtu.be/Ar0ffVYl3yQ
Things I Used in This Project:
- ISOtunes Ear Protection: http://bit.ly/2YuZBtr https://bit.ly/2Cf6OXP
- Stealth Mask Respirator: https://bit.ly/3pYLGrm (use code APRIL for 10% off)
- DAP Platinum Patch: http://bit.ly/3i5yHDk
- ShopSabre CNC: https://bit.ly/3xxdTu3
- DAP Weldwood Wood Glue: http://bit.ly/2Y1vca2
- Triton Tracksaw: http://amzn.to/2qmTytb
- DAP Plastic Wood-X All Purpose Wood Filler with DryDex Dry Time: http://bit.ly/3AHpHeP
- DAP Tank Bond Removable Thread Locker: http://bit.ly/3lTmJOl
- Door Hanging Hardware: https://bit.ly/2XGccgT
If you haven’t already, don’t forget to sign up at the top of this page for my newsletter so you don’t miss new projects!
(Most of the links listed above are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for supporting me in this way.)