In this video I’m getting started building a Board on Board Horizontal Fence, here in my new commercial space, The Wood Shed. I actually broke this video into two parts because there is so much information to deliver. So if a fence is on your to-do list, I hope this helps you out.
Be sure and check out the video above to see all about how I built it.
You can also check out the previous fence I built, my Vertical Board on Board Fence Build, here: https://youtu.be/v3BIyCFtYPM
Things I Used in This Project:
- ISOtunes Ear Protection: http://amzn.to/2pEjNtv
- Copper Coat Wood Preservative: https://amzn.to/316G2JG
- Laser Line Level: https://amzn.to/2Xj6Dlq
- Laser Measure: https://amzn.to/3fiqR5a
- Clamps: https://amzn.to/2YZ0Dxk
- Palm Nailer: https://amzn.to/33udj4n
You can find Part 2 to this project HERE, where I cover picketing, trim, top cap and finishing out the ground area.
I hope you learn something from this video and feel inspired to go and build your own fence.
See you on the next one.