Thinking about adding outlets and lighting to your shop? In this DIY project I’ll show you how I wired in new outlets and lighting into my new shop!
In this video above I’m going to be adding 110 outlets to the walls and ceiling of this new bare shop space!
Check out my last video where I explained the new space and why I ripped out all the existing wiring.
Things I Used in This Adding Outlets And Lighting Project:
- ISOtunes Hearing Protection (use code APRIL for 10% off)
- Lighting Fixtures: 65W Linear Low Bay Fixture
- Linear High Bay w/ Rotatable Panels
- Linear High Bay w/ Sensor
- Motion Sensor Remote
- 42” LED Under Cabinet Light
- Louisville PINNACLE PRO Ladder
- Louisville Tripod Ladder
If you haven’t already, don’t forget to sign up at the top of this page for my newsletter so you don’t miss new projects!
(Most of the links listed above are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for supporting me in this way.)