I recently discovered cold smoking! Which is where you fill a vessel with smoke and whatever you have inside is saturated with the smoke flavoring. If you’ve never tried smoked cheese, it’s amazing.
When I learned that a smoker could be made out of anything because it doesn’t have a flame, I decided to design my own cold smoker. Check out the video above to see how to build one!
Things I Used in This Project:
- TotalBoat Wood Honey: https://bit.ly/3NAF4gh (Use code TBAprilW for 10% off)
- TotalBoat Halcyon: https://bit.ly/322eZA4 (Use code TBAprilW for 10% off)
- DAP Weldwood Wood Glue: https://bit.ly/3ysOJA2
- 1/2″ Peel & Stick Weather Stripping: https://amzn.to/3fz8zTa
- ISOtunes Hearing Protection: https://bit.ly/WilkerDos (use code APRIL for 10% off)
If you haven’t already, don’t forget to sign up at the top of this page for my newsletter so you don’t miss new projects!
(Most of the links listed above are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for supporting me in this way.)