Last week I built this outdoor tool chest. It’s an outdoor storage place for a wide variety of tools but can also quickly become a workstation.
Of course I have a shop with plenty of space for my tools and working on projects but I know a lot of you don’t. So this is a solution where you can build it on the side of your house or in the backyard and have a dedicated space for projects.
It has a lid that raises up and stays up, two front doors that has additional hanging space for things, an inside workbench area, then also plenty of area for custom shelving to meet your specific needs.
Watch the video above to see how I built it!
And if you’d like to make one yourself, I have a detailed set of plans HERE
Things I Used in This Project:
- ISOtunes Ear Protection: http://bit.ly/2YuZBtr https://bit.ly/2Cf6OXP
- ToughBuilt Tool Belt: https://amzn.to/2PJPJM9
- ToughBuilt Saw Horses: https://amzn.to/3rpttEY
- ToughBuilt Wall Organizer: https://amzn.to/3bl84qT
- Crescent Utility Sheers: https://amzn.to/3c3nAHa
- Triton TrackSaw: http://amzn.to/2qmTytb
- Triton Jigsaw: https://amzn.to/2MAs929
- Armor Workbench: http://bit.ly/2JL03ix
- Miter Saw Stand: http://bit.ly/2XKAo0J
- Plywood Workbench: http://bit.ly/2LdT3Z0
- StealthMask Respirator: https://bit.ly/3pYLGrm
- Framing Nailer: http://amzn.to/2nzV9rY
- Trim Router: https://amzn.to/2Ybvjix
f you haven’t already, don’t forget to sign up at the top of this page for my newsletter so you don’t miss new projects!
(Most of the links listed above are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for supporting me in this way.)