Getting organized is not always an easy task. But whether you’re organizing letters, mail, or any other papers, this set of desktop trays will help you get the job done, while adding flair to your office area as well. The in-box is made around a simple frame. The upper tray is fixed to the frame, but the bottom two trays slide out on wood guides for easy access to stored items. Even though the project is small, it’s big on woodworking details. Miter joints reinforced with contrasting splines make the rounded corners of the frame and trays stand out. Plus, the contoured cutouts on each tray are easily shaped and add to the look.
- 6 printable (digital) pages of step-by-step instructions
- 29 full-color photos and illustrations
- Technique for cutting the decorative splined mitered corners
- Cutting diagram and materials list
- Retail sources for hardware and supplies