It’s really more than just a bed — it’s practically a furnished two-story apartment. Let’s start the tour on ground level. Here you’ll find the spacious study featuring a large desktop with handy storage. And from there, it’s just a short climb to the comfortable, secure, “second floor” loft. There’s no denying this is a large-scale project, but you’ll find that building it doesn’t have to be a big job. For ease of moving and assembly, it all breaks down into manageable pieces. You build each section with simple but solid joinery and then turn to carriage bolts and a wrench to hold everything together. And if two beds work better for you, there is a bunkbed option.
- 12 printable (digital) pages of step-by-step instructions
- More than 70 full-color photos, illustrations and exploded views
- Includes plans for building two bunk beds
- Materials list. Cutting diagrams
- Retail sources for hardware and supplies