With a fixed-base router and ordinary router bits you can “turn” legs and other workpieces accurately and repeatably using this ultimate router jig. In addition to the woodworking plans, you’ll learn the step-by-step process for tapering table legs or creating uniquely designed legs with flutes, spirals, or coves. More than 100 full-color photos and illustrations A setup guide for using the milling machineFull-scale patterns for critical components Detailed instructions for creating accurate gears Retail sources for hardware and supplies Shop-tested guarantee from the editors of Woodsmith and ShopNotes magazines
- More than 100 digital full-color photos and illustrations.
- A printable (digital) setup guide for using the milling machine.
- Full-scale printable (digital) patterns for critical components.
- Detailed digital instructions for creating accurate gears.
- Retail sources for hardware and supplies.
- Shop-tested guarantee from the editors of Woodsmith and ShopNotes magazines.