This shop-built Panel Saw makes precise vertical cuts, just by pulling the sliding carriage (holding your circular saw) down across the sheet of plywood. Your saw, mounted in the milled phenolic carriage, travels on guide rails with nylon rollers to cut through plywood or other sheet goods. For ripping plywood, rotate the saw in the carriage. Removable wings extend two feet on each side of the main body to balance the sheet. You rip by sliding the sheet through the Panel Saw. Our Panel Saw has a folding stand so it folds flat against a wall when not in use, and casters make it easy to roll around.
- 11 printable (digital) pages of step-by-step instructions
- Over 60 full-color photos and illustrations
- Optional add-on of a router carriage
- Retail sources for hardware and supplies
- Shop-tested guarantee from the editors of Woodsmith magazine