Making the most of your shop space is the key to a comfortable workplace. Two factors often come into play; having enough storage, and finding room on the workbench while working on multiple projects. One solution is the carts you see above. They’re sturdy, easy to build, and work great separately or joined together with simple latches. There’s even a drop leaf that expands the work surface. Locking casters on both carts make it easy to store them out of the way when not in use. And best of all, there’s storage for your often used tools.
- 8 printable (digital) pages of step-by-step instructions.
- Over 30 full-color photos and illustrations.
- Detailed technical guidance for worry-free construction and assembly.
- Retail sources for hardware and supplies.
- Shop-tested guarantee from the editors of Woodsmith and ShopNotes magazines.