This project starts with a rugged, plywood case that puts the planer at just the right working height. A drawer for accessories, a large open storage area, and locking casters round out the case. But the feature that really stands out is the built-in, adjustable outfeed support. When the job is complete, the support swings up over the stand and locks in place for easy movement and compact storage.
- 10 printable (digital) pages of step-by-step instructions
- 40 full-color photos, illustrations and exploded views
- Shop-tested tips & techniques
- Cutting diagrams and materials list
- Retail sources for project supplies