I don’t know about you but I’m a porch swinger from way back! I love all kinds of porch swings and have built many of them over the years for family and friends, and for myself. With this swing, I put a twist on classic design and shortened it up into a single seater which I absolutely love.
With this kit you will receive all the parts of the swing in a flat pack kit, ready to assemble. The parts will be cut out, sanded, and rounded over, so you only need to follow my how to video to put the swing together. This kit comes with all the hardware needed to assemble the swing. It does not include the chain since the length needed will vary from hanging spot to hanging spot.
Single Seat Swing Kit includes:
- Pre-cut Cedar or Pine material ready for a finish of your choice
- Galvanized assembly hardware for the back, sides, and base
- Exterior graded wood screws
- Weight rating of 250 lbs.
- Does not included hanging chains or S hooks
- Wide roomy single seat for solo swingin’
- The assembled seat measures 29-1/2″ wide x 34″ deep x 25″ high
Tools Needed for Assembly:
- A drill with Phillips head bit
- 1/4″ drill bit
- 7/16″ socket and wrench
- Coutnersink bit for predrilling
Note: Due to the steep cost of international shipping these are only available to U.S. shipping addresses.