Miter Saw Stand Plans
The miter saw is a highly valued piece of equipment in any shop which is exactly why it deserves an individual station. This plan package offers 8 detailed pages of how to construct this miter saw stand. It features folding wings on both sides of the saw for cutting long material, a removable storage container for scraps, and a shelf for storing larger scrap pieces.
With the wings folded in the down position the stand measures 35″ tall (with casters), 32″ wide, and 27″ deep. With both of the wings lifted up you’re looking at a total of 85″ of usable space for cutting long material.
All dimensions are in standard imperial units. These building plans were developed with my 10″ miter saw in mind, but can be modified easily to fit your particular saw if needed. The plans for this project include the following items:
- A detailed list of raw materials, consumables, and quantities needed of each.
- A color coded visual cut list of all the raw material.
- Cut list overlaid onto 4’x8′ sheet of plywood and is smartly dimensioned for minimal waste.
- About 10 easy to follow detailed steps which walk you through the entire construction of the stand.
- All assembly steps are color coded for easy tracking and understanding.
- Fully dimensioned CAD diagrams to eliminate any guess work.
In addition to this purchased item I have provided a summarized video of this build on my YouTube channel found HERE.
You can also find this same stand for a Sliding Miter Saw HERE