- This is a physical plastic set of templates that is a thin, lightweight, flexible plastic called polystyrene. With these you would set the templates on your board, trace the shape, then cut out using a bandsaw or jigsaw. You could make the templates on any material of your choice.
- Not included: rectangular parts that are easily cut with the dimensions provided in the attached plan
Digital Template Option:
- This is a PDF digital download that will allow you to print your own paper templates for the chair.
- These are created at a 1:1 ratio and you’ll receive a PDF that you can print yourself (Letter size print)
- With this printed option, you set the templates on your board, trace the shape, then cut out using a bandsaw or jigsaw. You could make the templates on any material of your choice.
- Included: digital build plans (emailed upon purchase)
- Not included: the rectangular pieces that are easily cut with the dimensions included with the attached plan
These associated dimensioned plans are in imperial units and are delivered as a PDF digital download. The following is included in the plan:
- 10 pages showing all dimensions used for the project and assembly instructions
- Material list
- Cut list
To assist with the build process, please see April’s build video on her YouTube channel.
After purchase, our website will immediately direct you to a page with a download link to your digital build plans. Additionally, you’ll receive an email from us with a download link. Please download these to your computer right away to ensure access in the future as we will not be able to provide additional copies of plans.
*Unfortunately international shipping for physical templates is not available at this time