Folding Adirondack Chair Templates
$9.99 – $29.99
The Adirondack Chair is a beautiful classic! It perfectly compliments and accents other furniture on the patio, porch, deck, or garden.
I’ve taken my design one step further and created a folding Adirondack chair for movability and space saving when stored.
To ease the build process, I’m offering templates to make for a much easier Adirondack Chair build!
PDF plans come with the purchase, which include assembly diagrams, a material list and a cut list
I have two options:
Physical Template Option:
- The template material is 1/4″ MDF. They are ready to go templates you can set on your board and use a router with a flush trim bit, to copy.
- The templates are cut using a CNC machine so every one is accurate.
- This order is mailed and comes with 11 ready to go templates.
- *Note: The rectangular pieces (for example the seat slats or the back stretcher) are not included as they are easily cut with the given dimensions from the included plans
Digital Template Option:
- This is a PDF digital download that will allow you to print your own paper templates of the Adirondack Chair.
- These are created at a 1:1 ratio and you’ll receive a PDF that you can print yourself
- With this printed option, you set the templates on your board, trace the shape, then cut out using a bandsaw or jigsaw. You could make the templates on any material of your choice.
- Not included: the rectangular pieces that are easily cut with the dimensions included with the attached plan (for example: seat slats, back support).
- This digital download is sent via email upon purchase.
They are intended to be used with the instructional YouTube video HERE showing the building process.
** sorry, international shipping for the physical templates is not available at this time