Coffee Table with Storage Plans
I looove my new coffee table! We have had such an empty space in our living room that has been begging for a new table. We also have a ton of “throw” blankets around so it only made sense for me to build a coffee table with some blanket storage. This is exactly what I needed and features some really nice mortised hinges which control the motion of the lid and ensure no fingers get smashed!
In this 8 page plan package, I walk you through how to build a coffee table with storage that is 46″ wide, 25 1/2″ deep, and 17 5/8″ tall. It’s a great solution to having a table in the living room but also a spot to store all of your blankets. It features faux drawer fronts to break up the space in the front and the back of the table
This project is built with material that is readily available at any of the major big box stores. The plan includes the following:
- A detailed list of raw materials, consumables, and quantities needed of each.
- Options for different hardware depending on taste.
- A color coded visual cut list of all the raw material.
- Cut list overlaid onto standard lumber and is smartly dimensioned for minimal waste.
- About 10 easy to follow detailed steps which walk you through the entire construction of the coffee table.
- All assembly steps are color coded for easy tracking and understanding.
- Fully dimensioned CAD diagrams to eliminate any guess work
In addition to the plans I have also provided a summary video of the build for free on my YouTube channel found HERE.
Once you purchase the plan, you will immediately receive an email that includes a link to download the plan. If you do not see the email in your inbox then be sure to check your spam folder to see if it was sent there. If you run into any problems please email me at DIYWilkerson@gmail.com.