Welcome to Part 9 of my Outdoor Kitchen Series! I’m showing you how I installed landscape lighting in and around my structure. I also installed pathway lighting and lighting for my trees. It looks amazing! Be sure to watch the video above to see how I did it. Stay tuned as next week I’ll show you how I built the boardwalk pathway.
Kichler Lighting Resource Links:
Things I Used in This Project:
- ISOtunes Ear Protection
- Pathway Lights
- LED Spotlights
- Recessed Lights
- Honeycomb Light Cover
- Pendent Lights
- Accent Lights
- Ceiling Fan
- Flood Lights
- Hardscape Lighting
- Light Timer
- Smart Control Timer
- Crescent 2 in 1 Pliers
Outdoor Kitchen Build Series:
- Find Part 1 (building the deck) here.
- Find Part 2 (framing the roof) here.
- Find Part 3 (adding roofing) here.
- Find Part 4 (building an outdoor fireplace) here.
- Find Part 5 (wiring tips and tricks) here.
- Find Part 6 (concrete countertops) here.
- Find Part 7 (rain water collection) here.
- Find Part 8 (painting tips) here.
Big thank you to Kichler for sponsoring this video! Go to Kichler to learn more about their products, hiring a contractor or where to buy.
If you haven’t already, don’t forget to sign up at the top of this page for my newsletter so you don’t miss new projects!
(Most of the links listed above are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for supporting me in this way.)