In this video I’m showing you how I built an outdoor sofa from start to finish. It’s suitable for outdoors as it’s built from weather resistant western red cedar and easily outfitted with store bought cushions. Also check out some similar chairs my friend’s built below.
Find plans for this sofa here: https://bit.ly/3janxh3
Things I Used in This Project:
- ISOtunes Hearing Protection: https://bit.ly/WilkerDos (use code APRIL for 10% off)
- Stealth Mask Respirator: https://bit.ly/3pYLGrm (use code APRIL for 10% off)
- Armor Tool Mobile Workbench: http://bit.ly/2JL03ix
- Reelcraft Cord Reel: https://bit.ly/3aD4jMB
- Triton Thickness Planer: https://bit.ly/2PJQn9a
- Miter Saw Stand: http://bit.ly/2XKAo0J
- Triton Oscillating Belt Sander: https://bit.ly/3uDYuGs
- Total Boat Gleam Varnish: https://bit.ly/3vgmbWR
- Total Boat Wood Finish Varnish Primer: https://bit.ly/3mQDLgg
Maker Gray’s Single Chair Build: https://youtu.be/qWAed9nWNMc
DIY Creator’s Removable Back Chair: https://youtu.be/wDj5VAnI7GM
If you haven’t already, don’t forget to sign up at the top of this page for my newsletter so you don’t miss new projects!
(Most of the links listed above are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for supporting me in this way.)