This week, I’m showing you how to very easily install an outdoor GFCI outlet from an existing interior outlet. It’s a fast DIY project for anyone that needs an exterior outlet in a new location!
Check out the video here! https://youtu.be/pSgGPYM8sfo
Things I Used in This Project:
- ISOtunes Hearing Protection: https://bit.ly/WilkerDos (use code APRIL for 10% off)
- Stealth Mask Respirator: https://bit.ly/3pYLGrm (use code APRIL for 10% off)
- Lufkin Tape Measure: https://low.es/3l4THKp
- Electrical Box: https://amzn.to/3eUR24d
- Outdoor Weatherproof Electrical Box: https://amzn.to/3pIlh4z
- Crescent 2-In-One Electrical Pliers: https://amzn.to/3sQVXIa
- Wiring Push Connectors: https://amzn.to/3sNp0jd
For more outlet related content, check out my other video where I added indoor outlets in my garage: https://youtu.be/oU4g-vhpP3Q
If you haven’t already, don’t forget to sign up at the top of this page for my newsletter so you don’t miss new projects!
(Most of the links listed above are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for supporting me in this way.)