Thinking about putting in your own DIY wooden walkway? Check out this project where I built my own wooden walkway to my outdoor kitchen!
In this project video I’m showing you how I very easily built a boardwalk walkway to my Outdoor Kitchen. I built simple 2×4 bases and connected them together to make a path, covering them with Trex Transcend Composite Decking boards to match my deck. I find this method to be easier than a brick, stone or gravel path. Check out the video to see it all come together!
You can also check out these other wooden stair projects of mine.
Things I Used in This DIY Wooden Walkway Project:
- ISOtunes Ear Protection
- Stealth Mask
- Crescent Chalk Line
- Triton Track Saw
- Trex Transcend Composite Decking
- Simpson Deck Drive Composite Screws
- Simpson Screw Plugs
Outdoor Kitchen Build Series:
- Find Part 1 (building the deck) here.
- Find Part 2 (framing the roof) here.
- Find Part 3 (adding roofing) here.
- Find Part 4 (building an outdoor fireplace) here.
- Find Part 5 (wiring tips and tricks) here.
- Find Part 6 (concrete countertops) here.
- Find Part 7 (rain water collection) here.
- Find Part 8 (painting tips) here.
- Find Part 9 (landscape lighting) here.
If you haven’t already, don’t forget to sign up at the top of this page for my newsletter so you don’t miss new projects!
(Most of the links listed above are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for supporting me in this way.)