In this video, I’m going to show you how I built this herb planter! Outside of finish, it only takes a few hours. So if this is on your to-do list, check out the video above and jump into the steps.
Planter Plans and Templates: https://bit.ly/3QyEbpR
Things I Used in This Project:
- Western Red Cedar (Real Cedar): https://www.realcedar.com/
- TotalBoat Wood Sealer: https://bit.ly/3mQDLgg (Use code TBAprilW for 10% off)
- TotalBoat Gleam 2.0: https://bit.ly/3ndySP4 (Use code TBAprilW for 10% off)
- Triton TPT125/Planer: https://bit.ly/39OWhmS
- Triton TQTRSS/Orbital Palm Sander: https://bit.ly/3OnbbQe
- ISOtunes Hearing Protection: https://bit.ly/WilkerDos (use code APRIL for 10% off)
If you haven’t already, don’t forget to sign up at the top of this page for my newsletter so you don’t miss new projects!
(Most of the links listed above are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for supporting me in this way.)