Looking to build or design your own DIY cabinets for your kitchen, garage, or bathroom? Look no further because in this project I’ll walk you through it!
In this video I’m going to be showing you how to make super simple shop cabinets! They are quick and easy, but also strong and durable. If you are needing basic cabinets for a shop or laundry room (or anywhere) check out this process in the video above.
Simple Cabinet Plans (with CNC file!)
Get My DIY Cabinet Plans Here!
Things I Used in This DIY Cabinet Project:
- Roseburg Armorite Exterior MDF
- Armorite Prime/Paint/Finish Guidelines
- Simpson Finish Trim Screws
- Simpson Wafer Head Construction Screw
- DAP Weldwood Instant Wood Adhesive
- DAP Weldwood Original Wood Glue
- Shop Sabre
- ISOtunes Hearing Protection (use code APRIL for 10% off)
If you haven’t already, don’t forget to sign up at the top of this page for my newsletter so you don’t miss new projects!
(Most of the links listed above are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for supporting me in this way.)