Ya’ll ready for a one day build? I now have a video out on how I built a DIY modern dining table, starting with a cheap hollow core door. This design would also make a great desk. It’s an easy build that takes just a day. I chose to laminate this table with zebra wood veneer, but you could choose any wood veneer you like. I used some steel X Frame Table legs and this table was together in no time at all.
Check out the video above to see how I did it.
Things I Used in This Project:
- ISOtunes Ear Protection: http://bit.ly/2YuZBtr https://bit.ly/2Cf6OXP
- Stealth Mask Respirator: https://bit.ly/3pYLGrm (use code APRIL for 10% off)
- Triton Track Saw: http://amzn.to/2qmTytb
- Triton Plunge Router: http://amzn.to/2qqnzE9
- Triton Belt Sander: http://amzn.to/2AMO3VP
- DAP Weldwood Glue: https://amzn.to/2JTRHqk
- Stealth Mask Respirator: https://bit.ly/3pYLGrm
- X Frame Table Legs: https://amzn.to/3nhKt0Q
- Veneer: https://bit.ly/3nlW2Ef
- Rubber Roller: https://amzn.to/3yUovmM
- Total Boat Table Top Epoxy: https://bit.ly/3C3vtIb
If you haven’t already, don’t forget to sign up at the top of this page for my newsletter so you don’t miss new projects!
(Most of the links listed above are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for supporting me in this way.)