To prepare for fall, I’m going to build myself a Fire Table!
I designed the table with a slatted design that has plenty of room for multiple people to sit around. Check out the video above to see how I built it!
Small Fire Table Plans: https://wilkerdos.com/product/diy-small-fire-table/
Large Fire Table Plans: https://wilkerdos.com/product/diy-large-fire-table/
Things I Used in This Project:
- Western Red Cedar: https://www.realcedar.com/
- TotalBoat Wood Sealer: http://bit.ly/393nEU2 (Use code TBAprilW for 10% off)
- TotalBoat Gleam 2.0: https://bit.ly/3CGo9Fv (Use code TBAprilW for 10% off)
- Wagner HVLP Sprayer: https://low.es/3CmTUSp
- ISOtunes Hearing Protection: https://bit.ly/WilkerDos (use code APRIL for 10% off)
- 18″ Fire Pan Kit: https://amzn.to/3SOFMbU
- Horizontal Propane Tank: https://amzn.to/3ElK5a9
- Fire Glass Beads (3 x 10lbs): https://a.co/d/eqXPJMU
- Cover: https://amzn.to/3CdUMsJ
If you haven’t already, don’t forget to sign up at the top of this page for my newsletter so you don’t miss new projects!
(Most of the links listed above are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for supporting me in this way.)