In this video I’m showing you an overview of my whole Outdoor Kitchen build series, as well as showing you the completed structure and discussing lessons learned! Be sure to check out each section of the build below.
Outdoor Kitchen Build Series:
- Find Part 1 (building the deck) here.
- Find Part 2 (framing the roof) here.
- Find Part 3 (adding roofing) here.
- Find Part 4 (building an outdoor fireplace) here.
- Find Part 5 (wiring tips and tricks) here.
- Find Part 6 (concrete countertops) here.
- Find Part 7 (rain water collection) here.
- Find Part 8 (painting tips) here.
- Find Part 9 (landscape lighting) here.
- Find Part 10 (boardwalk walkway) here.
Things I Used in This Project:
If you haven’t already, don’t forget to sign up at the top of this page for my newsletter so you don’t miss new projects!
(Most of the links listed above are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for supporting me in this way.)
Great Job! It’s really a post and beam framing correct? What size are the post and beam. Thanks in advance. Great to see some enjoy their Trade!
Turned out great April! ????????????????????
Comments are closed.