Do you have a boring wall that you just don’t know what to do with? Me too. Or, I did! Until I designed this custom floating shelf system for my wall and completely transformed it.
Check out the video above to see how I did it.
Things I Used in This Project:
- Wagner FLEXiO 3500: https://bit.ly/3J319kp
- Wagner EZ Roller: https://bit.ly/3rkOy5R
- Washbox: https://thewashbox.ca
- ISOtunes Hearing Protection: https://bit.ly/WilkerDos (use code APRIL for 10% off)
- Stealth Mask Respirator: https://bit.ly/3pYLGrm (use code APRIL for 10% off)
Clamping Jigs: https://bit.ly/3JtFEd9
Floating Hexagon Shelves | How To Build: https://youtu.be/Uk-52txZ-Rw
If you haven’t already, don’t forget to sign up at the top of this page for my newsletter so you don’t miss new projects!
(Most of the links listed above are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for supporting me in this way.)