You guys remember my awesome floating tree deck at the Hill Country Wood Shed? Today, I’m finishing the build by showing you how I installed a DIY rod railing system by Viewrail from start to finish. This modern rod rail system is easy to install, perfect for exterior use and gorgeous to view!
Check out the video above to see how we did it.
Things I Used in This Project:
- ISOtunes Hearing Protection: https://bit.ly/WilkerDos (use code APRIL for 10% off)
- Stealth Mask Respirator: https://bit.ly/3pYLGrm (use code APRIL for 10% off)
- Viewrail Aluminum Slim Slide Mount Posts: https://bit.ly/3IMKUHX
- Viewrail Ipe Air Dried Handrail: https://bit.ly/3rY4Mkv
- Viewrail Rod Installation Kit: https://bit.ly/33YQFUc
- Cut off tool: https://amzn.to/3r8GdlK
- Stihl BGA 86 Battery Blower: https://bit.ly/33YRexi
- Armorite Exterior MDF: https://bit.ly/3r8gyJP
If you haven’t already, don’t forget to sign up at the top of this page for my newsletter so you don’t miss new projects!
(Most of the links listed above are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for supporting me in this way.)