In this video I’m showing you how I built pegboard tool storage for my garage workshop. I built it to slide out so I can access the tools, but it is space saving and out of the way when the drawers are back in place. This would also be a great solution for a craft room or garden tool storage!
Things I Used in This Project:
- ISOtunes Hearing Protection: https://bit.ly/WilkerDos (use code APRIL for 10% off)
- Stealth Mask Respirator: https://bit.ly/3pYLGrm (use code APRIL for 10% off)
- DAP Weldwood Original Wood Glue: https://amzn.to/2JTRHqk
- Miter Saw Station: http://bit.ly/2XKAo0J
- PVC Edge Banding: https://amzn.to/3yflsqm
Be sure to watch the video above to see how I did it!
If you haven’t already, don’t forget to sign up at the top of this page for my newsletter so you don’t miss new projects!
(Most of the links listed above are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for supporting me in this way.)