Today we’re discussing electrical wiring basics! I walk through how to choose the correct wire and what is inside, as well as the connectors available. You’ll definitely want to check out the new, easy push in connectors and the outlets that make side wiring so much easier…. and more! Watch this video, quickly learn the basics and you can wire your next switch or outlet without the cost of an electrician!
Check out my other electrical videos here: https://bit.ly/3frujgg
Things I Used in This Project:
- ISOtunes Hearing Protection: https://bit.ly/WilkerDos (use code APRIL for 10% off)
- Stealth Mask Respirator: https://bit.ly/3pYLGrm (use code APRIL for 10% off)
- Crescent 2-In-One Pliers: https://amzn.to/3sQVXIa
- Wire Nuts: https://amzn.to/3I7zWwe
- Direct Bury Wire Nuts: https://amzn.to/3nrD9PB
- Push In Wire Connectors: https://amzn.to/3qqacp0
- Aluminum/Copper Wire Connector: https://amzn.to/3A8NWmU
If you haven’t already, don’t forget to sign up at the top of this page for my newsletter so you don’t miss new projects!
(Most of the links listed above are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for supporting me in this way.)