In this video I’m showing you how I built a very easy workbench for my garage! This is an easy 2×4/plywood project that can be built in an afternoon and utilizing a lot of scraps. It’s so nice to have a place to tinker, and keep tools, in my garage now.
Things I Used in This Project:
- SOtunes Hearing Protection: https://bit.ly/WilkerDos (use code APRIL for 10% off)
- I Stealth Mask Respirator: https://bit.ly/3pYLGrm (use code APRIL for 10% off)
- Crescent Extendable Speed Square: https://amzn.to/3c8kPoQ
- Triton Multitool: https://amzn.to/3qgwNBw
- ToughBuilt Kneepads: https://amzn.to/31IyKMc
- Reelcraft Cord Reel: https://bit.ly/3bPgfLu
- DAP Weldwood Wood Glue: http://bit.ly/2Y1vca2
Find the plans for this workbench here: https://bit.ly/3qavC9P
Watch how I added wall outlets here: https://youtu.be/oU4g-vhpP3Q
My other workbench (and shop) videos: https://youtu.be/2jPlAhcwaNY
If you haven’t already, don’t forget to sign up at the top of this page for my newsletter so you don’t miss new projects!
(Most of the links listed above are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for supporting me in this way.)