Today I’m tacking some efficient storage for a bike! Check out how I built a wall mounted bike rack, that swivels to move the bike flush with the wall and out of the way. This is a very easy build with big organization results. Check it out!
Find the free plans for this rack here: https://bit.ly/3CKtzwO
Things I Used in This Project:
- ISOtunes Hearing Protection: https://bit.ly/WilkerDos (use code APRIL for 10% off)
- Stealth Mask Respirator: https://bit.ly/3pYLGrm (use code APRIL for 10% off)
- Miter Saw Stand: http://bit.ly/2XKAo0J
- Armor Mobile Workbench: http://bit.ly/2JL03ix
- DAP Weldwood Wood Glue: http://bit.ly/2Y1vca2
- Stud Finder: https://amzn.to/3eKFPDm
- Swivel Hardware: https://amzn.to/3k6uW1p
Be sure to check out the video above to watch the full tutorial!
If you haven’t already, don’t forget to sign up at the top of this page for my newsletter so you don’t miss new projects!
(Most of the links listed above are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for supporting me in this way.)