Today I’m bringing you along as I get started with my small bathroom renovation, including taking out the old vanity, backsplash, removing the toilet (lessons learned!) and installing new flooring. Stay tuned as next week I’ll finish it with a new vanity, framed mirror and upgrading the old shower tile!
Watch my video on laying hardwood floors here: https://youtu.be/xoRWdCfKY10
Things I Used in This Project:
- ISOtunes Ear Protection: http://bit.ly/2YuZBtr https://bit.ly/2Cf6OXP
- Stealth Mask Respirator: https://bit.ly/3pYLGrm (use code APRIL for 10% off)
- Toughbuilt Scraper Knife: https://low.es/3kXKTrt
- Rubber Floor Roller: https://amzn.to/3yUovmM
- Triton MultiTool: https://amzn.to/3qgwNBw
Be sure to check out the video!
If you haven’t already, don’t forget to sign up at the top of this page for my newsletter so you don’t miss new projects!
(Most of the links listed above are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for supporting me in this way.)