In this video I’m showing you how I made a 3D wall art mountain scene for my house using wood and paint. The top half is made of 3D wooden pieces and the bottom is a painted reflection. This is a wonderful DIY idea for a wall in your home or office!
Things I Used in This Project:
- ISOtunes Ear Protection: http://bit.ly/2YuZBtr https://bit.ly/2Cf6OXP (use code APRIL for $10 off)
- Scotch Blue Tape: https://amzn.to/3gAWavP
- Scotch Delicate Surface Tape: https://amzn.to/3i5hxWN
- Armor Mobile Workbench: http://bit.ly/2JL03ix
- Armor Dog Peg Clamps: http://bit.ly/2Xew2e0
- Triton Tracksaw: http://amzn.to/2qmTytb
- Stealth Mask Respirator: https://bit.ly/3pYLGrm (use code April10 for 10% off)
- Stud Finder: https://amzn.to/3eKFPDm
If you haven’t already, don’t forget to sign up at the top of this page for my newsletter so you don’t miss new projects!
(Most of the links listed above are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for supporting me in this way.)