In this video I am showing you how I built my own rain water barrel collection system on my outdoor kitchen! I used water barrels and materials easily collected from the big box home stores and I now I have running water on this structure. Be sure to watch the video above to see how I did it.
Stay tuned as my next video will show some tips and tricks on how we painted the Outdoor Kitchen!
Check out my larger Rain Water installation video here: https://youtu.be/ppPLn6dgtFc
Outdoor Kitchen build series:
- Part 1 (building the deck): https://youtu.be/JI7j-zsRTAQ
- Part 2 (framing the roof): https://youtu.be/hGBXU47aLQk
- Part 3 (adding roofing): https://youtu.be/MeC0_KyROyg
- Part 4 (building an outdoor fireplace): https://youtu.be/uhM846crgCQ
- Part 5 (wiring tips and tricks): https://youtu.be/Tb-9F6zHLos
- Part 6 (concrete countertops) here: https://youtu.be/F_5piG348Ro
If you haven’t already, don’t forget to sign up at the top of this page for my newsletter so you don’t miss new projects!
(Most of the links listed above are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for supporting me in this way.)