In part 5 of my Outdoor Kitchen build, I’m going to show you DIY tips and tricks for running electrical wiring on a deck or outdoor structure, to get power for lights, sound and more. Check out the video above!
Stay tuned as next week I’ll be showing you how we poured the pour-in-place concrete countertops!
Check out the previous videos in this Outdoor Kitchen build series:
- Find Part 1 (building the deck) here: https://youtu.be/JI7j-zsRTAQ
- Find Part 2 (framing the roof) here: https://youtu.be/hGBXU47aLQk
- Find Part 3 (adding roofing) here: https://youtu.be/MeC0_KyROyg
- Find Part 4 (building an outdoor fireplace) here: https://youtu.be/uhM846crgCQ
Things I Used in This Project:
- ISOtunes Ear Protection: http://bit.ly/2YuZBtr https://bit.ly/2Cf6OXP
- Kichler Lighting: https://bit.ly/3c46lXc
- Portacool Jetstream 230: https://bit.ly/3uM2g0k
- Crescent eSHOK bits: https://bit.ly/3nUIZYC
- Crescent 2-1 Pliers: https://amzn.to/3sQVXIa
- DAP Dynagrip: https://amzn.to/3fsAn96
Big thank you to Portacool for sponsoring this video! Find the Jetstream 230 that I have (and more!) at their website here: https://bit.ly/3uM2g0k
If you haven’t already, don’t forget to sign up at the top of this page for my newsletter so you don’t miss new projects!
(Most of the links listed above are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for supporting me in this way.)