Welcome back to the third part of my big Outdoor Kitchen build, which is roofing!
Last week, we showed you how to frame the deck roof and this week we are adding the roofing underlayment and panels. We also show how to build and water-proof a chimney cricket to keep water from accumulating by the chimney. And stay tuned up next I’ll show how we built the fireplace.
- Find Part 1 (Building The Deck) here: https://youtu.be/JI7j-zsRTAQ
- Find Part 2 (Framing A Roof) here: https://youtu.be/hGBXU47aLQk
Things I Used in This Project:
- ISOtunes Ear Protection: http://bit.ly/2YuZBtr https://bit.ly/2Cf6OXP
- Stealth Mask: https://bit.ly/3pYLGrm
- Halcyon Total Boat Varnish: https://bit.ly/322eZA4
- Greenworks Leaf Blower: https://amzn.to/3tMhS4a
- Ondura Roofing: https://bit.ly/3br8hsy
- Onduline Flashing Tape: https://bit.ly/3ybA35M
- Onduvilla Flashing Band: https://bit.ly/3ycbCW8
- Crescent 1/4” Bit Set: https://low.es/3hrPCQU
- Crescent Chalk Line: https://amzn.to/2O2NLpD
- Diablo Combo Blade: https://amzn.to/2WbGBQz
- Decked: https://bit.ly/3vyxqZG
If you haven’t already, don’t forget to sign up at the top of this page for my newsletter so you don’t miss new projects!
(Most of the links listed above are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for supporting me in this way.)