In my last video, you saw me build a giant deck. In this video, we’re framing and building a large Hip Roof to cover the deck and turn it into my Outdoor Kitchen!
Watch the video above to see how we framed the gorgeous hip roof. And stay tuned as the next video will cover adding the roofing panels.
Things I Used in This Project:
- ISOtunes Ear Protection: http://bit.ly/2YuZBtr https://bit.ly/2Cf6OXP
- Decked: http://www.decked.com/
- Triton Circular Saw: https://amzn.to/2u3FzLT
- Triton Mini Planer: https://amzn.to/2TvNCKi
- StealthMask Respirator: https://bit.ly/3pYLGrm
- Reciprocating Saw: https://amzn.to/2mr6MDW
- Diablo Demo Demon: https://amzn.to/3epISkD
- Diablo Spade Bits: https://amzn.to/3xTCJ7X
- Lifting Straps: https://amzn.to/32pfxAZ
If you haven’t already, don’t forget to sign up at the top of this page for my newsletter so you don’t miss new projects!
(Most of the links listed above are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for supporting me in this way.)