In this video I am finally tackling the issue of having all of my pots and pans stacked on top of one another. I’m going to show you how I made this very simple, but very organized, pull-out pot and pan rack to keep my pots and pans (and kitchen) organized.
Things I Used in This Project:
- ISOtunes Ear Protection: http://bit.ly/2YuZBtr https://bit.ly/2Cf6OXP
- DAP Rapid Fuse: https://amzn.to/33KZv4O
- DAP Weldwood Glue: https://amzn.to/2JTRHqk
- DAP Contact Cement: https://amzn.to/3tv1q8g
- Stealth Mask Respirator: https://bit.ly/3pYLGrm
- Armor Mobile Workbench: http://bit.ly/2JL03ix
- Armor Dog Peg Clamps: http://bit.ly/2Xew2e0
- Armor Pocket Hole Jig: http://bit.ly/31TeZRi
- Triton Oscillating Belt Sander: https://bit.ly/3uDYuGs
- Triton Router Table: https://bit.ly/3dnpSTf
Be sure to check out the video above to see the build! I’ll see you on whatever I’m building next.
If you haven’t already, don’t forget to sign up at the top of this page for my newsletter so you don’t miss new projects!
(Most of the links listed above are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for supporting me in this way.)