In this video tutorial I am showing you how to get power to anywhere in your yard! This is super helpful when you need lighting or an outlet. A homeowner can DIY this job and safely bury the wire along the way. I also show how to make a small lamp post with lighting, a useful exterior outlet and finish it off with a nice Fence Armor post cap and finial. Check out the video for details!
Things I Used in This Project:
- ISOtunes Ear Protection: http://bit.ly/2YuZBtr https://bit.ly/2Cf6OXP
- Crescent 2in1 Pliers: https://amzn.to/3sQVXIa
- ToughBuilt Tool Belt: https://amzn.to/2PJPJM9
- Fence Armor PostSaver Sleeve: https://bit.ly/31Kwwwo
- Fence Armor Post Cap: https://bit.ly/3wq9qJM
- Fence Armor Finials: https://bit.ly/3sPVGph
- Fence Post Mix: https://thd.co/2QToqiM
If you haven’t already, don’t forget to sign up at the top of this page for my newsletter so you don’t miss new projects!
(Most of the links listed above are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for supporting me in this way.)