It is finally spring time and that means it is perfect weather for some front porch sittin! So this week, I made myself an outdoor bench glider so I have a smooth and comfortable seating option on these beautiful mornings and evenings.
Let me show you the building process in the video above!
Things I Used in This Project:
- ISOtunes Ear Protection: http://bit.ly/2YuZBtr https://bit.ly/2Cf6OXP
- Plywood Workbench: http://bit.ly/2LdT3Z0
- Triton Planer: https://bit.ly/2PJQn9a
- Triton Oscillating Belt Sander: https://bit.ly/3uDYuGs
- Triton Spindle Sander: http://amzn.to/2jBX0NW
- Triton Superjaws: https://amzn.to/2YwYFV9
- StealthMask Respirator: https://bit.ly/3pYLGrm
- Armor Mobile Workbench: http://bit.ly/2JL03ix
- Armor Dog Peg Clamps: http://bit.ly/2Xew2e0
- DAP Thread Locker: https://amzn.to/3mGHDAg
- Brad Nailer: https://amzn.to/2IvOziJ
- Rockler Beadlock Kit: https://bit.ly/3fY8OVS
- Rockler Glider Hardware: https://bit.ly/3wCkzap
- Total Boat Halycon Finish: https://bit.ly/322eZA4
If you haven’t already, don’t forget to sign up at the top of this page for my newsletter so you don’t miss new projects!
(Most of the links listed above are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for supporting me in this way.)